Before I jump into the meme which is my primary purpose of being here, I guess I'll give a brief update.
I am living in London and completely failing to do many art updates. I've done a bit of writing semi-recently that is mostly on my website will2bill.com (or will be in about a week or so when I finish and upload it). Otherwise most of my online activity has been at will2bill.tumblr.com Cause I'm cool like that.
Anyways, here goes the meme:
- What was an irrational fear you had when you were younger?
- Have you ever broken a bone? (Yours or someone else's?)
- Penguins or polar bears?
- If you could transform into one animal, what would you pick?
- Favourite footwear?
- You are stuck in a public toilet stall without any toilet paper. No one you know is around, though maybe there are strangers. What do you do?
- What languages or accents do you find particularly pleasing to listen to? (If any?)
- Have you ever stolen something or wanted to steal something, and what was it?
- What's the longest time you've gone without sleep, and why?
- BUT WHO DID IT?
Whoa haven't done one of these in so long.
Not gonna post the rules because I'm way too lazy for that.
- I'm still afraid of spiders. And the deep ocean. That sense of vast depth below me with no way to watch my back terrifies me. I believe this fear partially comes from a shitty 90s TV show called Surface (I'm really just guessing it's shitty cause no one but me seems to remember it).
- My arm twice (falling on a cliff and falling down some stairs at my school while chasing someone). Also my leg/ankle once while clambering around the playground of that school during a reunion/performance thing. I still finished my big number on stage before going to Hospital because I am hardcore.
- Penguins riding polar bears. That or Polar Bears wearing armour.
- Bear. Which is also my Daemon.
- Ask around, if no one is there change stalls if someone is there ask them to pass me some.
- Uhmn. Some of the American ones for various reasons (southern is fun for instance), most of the UK particularly Irish. Plenty more as well but those are the main ones.
- Well I've pirated and I think I once shoplifted some candy. I have certainly wanted to steal some things, particularly expensive screens or computers that I cannot yet afford.
- Probably like 36 hours or so? Maybe a bit longer? The time I'm thinking of was New Years that flowed into quite a late night the next night (come to think of it that could easily have been more than 36). Other times have usually just been because I felt like it. Or was reading and didn't want to stop. Or was playing a game. Etc.
- I stole the cookies. It was worth it.